Popular Posts

Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Biggest Loser

The Biggest Loser.  I started watching it to laugh at fat people.  I learned they are normal people in fat bodies.  This was very humbling for me.  They cry way to much though seriously gets old and the guys need to figure out a way not to lose their balls with all that fat.  Moral is they are nice.  Inspirational seeing what they do to fix themselves.  Never watched it before I watched the entire 11th season on Hulu in three days.  I usually dream about the shows I watch and last night it got very weird.  Anyways I hit the last episode on Hulu today and realized the finale hasn't happened yet!!  It will be airing this Tuesday May 24.  I am pissed and excited.

I don't think I am alone when I say that I am so curious to see what Arthur looks like now.  This is Arthur at the very start of the show weighing in at 507 episode and only 5'8" tall. 
Arthur Wornum
You think he is big in this picture he was 160 pounds fatter before he started the show.  Shit blows my mind.  He is a great guy but got cut early on in the season due to politics.  I really hope he pulls through in the Finale tuesday.


 Two people who did make it to the finale without getting eliminated are Olivia and Hannah Curlee.  I cannot stand them they are just annoying.  I feel like like a dick saying it because they are sweet at times just very insecure from their weight problems.

Olivia and Hannah Curlee

 I would have much rather seen another contestant up there like Rulon Gardner former Olympic gold medalist instead of those two fatties.

Rulon Gardner former Olympic gold medalist


Although Hannah is kind of a smoke show now.  With her self esteem issues and new body I think it is safe to say that she is making America a better place. 

Hannah Curlee towards end of season 11

No comments:

Post a Comment